Monday, September 3

Del Grosso Pasta sauce $1



Giant Eagle  
Unadvertised Deal?

.99¢ Instant savings with card
Del Grosso Pasta Sauce (meat flavor) $1.99 
Final Cost $1.00




Samantha's hubby Keith made some killer tasting spaghetti sauce the other day and like any other gourmet cook I had to ask his recipe. I was surprised to know it was Del Grosso jar sauce!!!! I couldn't believe it!

So, I sent my hubby (Carmine) to the store to pick up a jar of this so-called Del Grosso sauce. Which is ironic because when we got our first apartment together he threw out all the jar sauce!!! Telling me how Italians make homemade sauce!
*16 years and 4 kids later he eats what's on the table!*

Carmine said the sauce was listed as $5.99 and .99¢ off w/card, not a great deal but I wanted quick and easy.
Well, when he went through the checkout he said the sauce rang up for $1.99 and .99¢ came off w/card!!! 

He double checked the receipt in the parking lot and went back in the store and grabbed 4 more jars. He did say he grabbed another flavor and it rang up as $6.99 so be sure to price check!!!


I'm so proud of him

He said " I got a good deal and I didn't use coupons" LOL

What's the Buzz on the Blog?

Blog Archive